- 1 Top 10 Laser Hair Removal Systems
- 1.1 1. Tria Beauty Hair Removal Laser 4X
- 1.2 2. Remington IPL6000 iLIGHT Pro Plus Quartz Hair Removal System
- 1.3 3. Silk’n Flash&Go Hair Removal Device
- 1.4 4. Braun Gillette Venus Silk Expert IPL 5001 Hair Removal System
- 1.5 5. Veet Infini’Silk Pro Light-Based IPL Hair Removal System
- 1.6 6. Philips Lumea Comfort IPL Hair Removal System
- 1.7 7. DEESS Series 3 Hair Removal System
- 1.8 8. Veezy Ultra Light IPL Hair Removal Device
- 1.9 9. Philips Lumea BRI956 Prestige IPL Hair Removal Device
- 1.10 10. Silk’n Infinity Hair Removal Device
- 2 Best at Home Laser Hair Removal Comparison Chart
- 3 What Is Laser Hair Removal?
- 4 How Effective Is Laser Hair Removal?
- 5 How Safe Is Laser Hair Removal?
- 6 Does Laser Hair Removal Procedure Hurt?
- 7 Important Notes To Take Before Laser Treatment
- 8 The Dos And Don’ts Of Laser Hair Removal
- 9 Conclusion
In order to achieve the most perfect and smooth skin, it is important for women to find the best at home laser hair removal for their needs. Laser hair removal is a popular way of removing hair, as it is one of the least painful options that can give results that last for a number of weeks. Over time, with the right equipment, you could even experience less hair regrowth and less noticeable hair regrowth too. There is something to suit everyone’s budget and requirements, although if you want a speedier option, you should choose the appliances that cover the largest surface area of skin. You should also ensure that you choose the laser hair removal appliance that is right for the area of skin that you want to remove hair from, as certain areas of skin are more delicate than others and as such requires a different strength of laser.
- TRIA BEAUTY HAIR REMOVAL LASER 4X
- PRICE $$$$$
- Dimensions : 11.3 x 10.1 x 5.8 inches
- Weight : 4.1 pounds
- Technology : Diode laser
- Great for : Medium and dark hair and pale skin
- Features : Digital display, pulse counter
- REMINGTON IPL6000 ILIGHT PRO PLUS QUARTZ HAIR REMOVAL SYSTEM
- PRICE $$$$
- Dimensions : 8.4 x 6.4 x 8.2 inches
- Weight : 3.9 pounds
- Technology : ProPulse technology with long life quartz bulb with 30,000 flashes
- Great for : Medium to darker hair colors and will not work on light colored hair like white and grey.
- Features : Skin tone sensor, skin contact sensor, electrically powered
- SILK’N FLASH&GO HAIR REMOVAL DEVICE
- PRICE $$
- Dimensions : 9 x 6 x 3 inches
- Weight : 1 pounds
- Technology : Home Pulsed Light (HPL)
- Great for : Lighter skin tones and brown-to-black hair. Good for sensitive areas
- Features : 5,000 pulses of hair removal energy, skin tone sensor
- Braun Gillette Venus Silk Expert IPL 5001
- PRICE $$$$
- Dimensions : 4.3 x 13.8 x 6.9 inches
- Weight : 2.3 pounds
- Technology : Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)
- Great for : lighter to medium skin tones and natural blonde to dark brown or black hair
- Features : SensoAdapt skin color sensor, corded operation
- VEET INFINI’SILK PRO LIGHT-BASED IPL HAIR REMOVAL SYSTEM
- PRICE $$$
- Dimensions : 5.3 x 8.8 x 8.6 inches
- Weight : 2.2 pounds
- Technology : Intense pulsed light IPL hair removal technology
- Great for : Lighter skin tones and brown to black hair
- Features : Skin color sensor, skin contact sensor, 5 light energy levels, and corded operation
Top 10 Laser Hair Removal Systems
1. Tria Beauty Hair Removal Laser 4XThe Tria Beauty Hair Removal laser is perfect if you want to remove hair on your face and body. You can be sure that using this laser hair remover will reduce hair thickness and reduce the regrowth of hair, as well as leaving your skin silky smooth.
This laser hair removal tool is the only one that has been fully approved by the FDA for home use. You can use it safely at home, knowing that the diode laser that produces the hair removal results can perform effectively and safely. There is also a light built into the device to enable you to see the area of skin where you want to remove the hair from.
An angled tip gives this laser hair remover an ergonomic design that is not only comfortable to use, but that also allows you to easily reach all areas where you may want to remove hair without struggling with your natural curves and achieve complete precision every time.
A digital display and specially designed pulsating features make this model of hair remover better than any before and you can safely remove hair from your face without excessive pain or discomfort. Treatment is easy and quick and in most cases, almost pain-free.
This laser hair remover can effectively remove hair and make regrowth less visible, even if you have particularly dark body hair.
It is recommended that you use the Tria Beauty Hair Removal Laser 4X for 3 months, once a fortnight. If you can use this laser hair remover 8 times over one year, studies show that you are much more likely to experience permanent hair removal.
2. Remington IPL6000 iLIGHT Pro Plus Quartz Hair Removal SystemThe Remington IPL6000 iLIGHT Pro Plus Quartz Hair Removal System is a great laser hair removal device from a popular beauty brand. Remington is well known for producing high quality, reliable beauty electronics for women and this device is no exception.
The IPL6000 is easy to use and has just the kind of safety mechanisms that you’d want a home laser hair remover to have. It’s even gentle enough to use on particularly sensitive areas of skin, such as the bikini line, underarms, and face.
Whilst it isn’t recommended to use the Remington IPL6000 iLIGHT Pro on very light blonde, white, red or grey body hair, you can use it on most other hair colors. You should be aware, however, that darker skin tones are not suitable for the IPL6000.
The IPL6000 takes around 3 months to start producing lasting results, and if you can use it on a frequent basis for a year, you should start seeing more permanent results. A 3-year warranty with this product, as is standard for most Remington products, guarantees you the peace of mind to be sure that you will get at least 3 years out of this device. In 3 years, you should be able to achieve an almost permanent result.
The IPL6000 has a sturdy stand, which can be used to safely store your laser hair remover whilst you are not using it.
The laser lamp that delivers the rays to kill the hair at the root can provide around 30,000 flashes. This means that you’ll be able to use the laser hair remover for a long time before needing to replace the laser lamp.
3. Silk’n Flash&Go Hair Removal DeviceThe Silk’n Flash&Go Hair Removal Device is a state of the art laser hair removal system that you can use from the comfort of your own home to achieve results that last. When you have unwanted hair on your body, this device can effectively remove hair, minimize it and can even permanently stop the hair from growing back.
If you’re looking for a laser hair remover that is suitable for your whole body, then this may be the right choice for you. When you need extreme precision on problem areas such as the underarms, this laser hair remover can really deliver and you can safely use this device on the sensitive bikini area, and the face.
The Flash&Go is approved by the FDA and is frequently recommended by dermatologists, so you can be sure that you can use the device with maximum safety. It’s also easy to use and pain-free. The laser beams attack the hair follicles whilst leaving the skin alone so there is no burning, heat or irritation to the skin.
The Flash&Go is suitable for fairer skin colors, but you should be aware that it is not suitable for darker skin types. You should also avoid the use of extremely fair blonde hair, red hair or grey and white hair.
When you use the Flash&Go, you will be able to get around 5000 laser light pulses from the lamp, which is replaceable and the device comes with a DVD so you can learn how to use it effectively. This device can really save you money when you consider the cost of repeated professional treatments. Say goodbye to waxing, shaving, and plucking.
4. Braun Gillette Venus Silk Expert IPL 5001 Hair Removal SystemRemoving hair painlessly at home is no longer a far-off dream as the Braun Gillette Venus Silk Expert IPL 5001 offers a safe, at-home hair removal system that can remove body hairs at the follicle, which over time can offer permanent results. There is no need anymore for expensive professional hair removal treatments every few weeks or the nuisance of daily shaving. The IPL 5001 ships with a laser lamp that has the ability to provide 300,000 laser light pulses per second, which will allow you to treat a leg or an arm only in 8 minutes.
You can relax in the knowledge that the IPL 5001 is safe to use as it is clinically tested for permanent hair reduction. It works under the skin’s surface by targeting the melanin in the hair follicles; in doing so, aiming to break the cycle of hair re-growth. Through regular use, it will prevent unwanted hair from reaching the skin surface.
Unlike some other at home hair removal systems, the IPL 5001 has a skin tone sensor, which has the ability to adjust the strength of the laser light pulses to match your skin tone. It will not work on darker skin tones and will not operate when it senses that the skin tone is too dark. Its SensoAdapt skin tone sensor continuously reads your skin tone, 80 times per second and automatically changes the light intensity for best efficacy and safety.
IPL 5001 is corded so you will have non-stop power throughout your treatment. Also, you can switch between its two modes, gentle and normal, depending on the body area you are treating. You will be able to use this device with confidence and safely at home even if you’ve never used a laser hair remover before.
5. Veet Infini’Silk Pro Light-Based IPL Hair Removal SystemWhen you’re looking for a home laser hair removal system, The Veet Infini’Silk Pro is a great choice. It is highly affordable and can be reused. Unlike some other home laser hair removal systems, it also gives the user the option to purchase new laser pulse cartridges when the original one rubs out, ensuring that the unit will last for as long as possible.
The Veet Infini’Silk Pro is twice as fast as it’s predecessor at removing hairs, so you can get a more effective experience from the device. It’s handheld and ergonomic, making it easy and comfortable to use.
Like most at-home laser hair removal systems, you will unfortunately not be able to use this laser hair remover on dark skin and not on very blonde, red, grey or white body hair.
To ensure that you can use the Veet Infini’Silk Pro anywhere you go, it is packaged with three different plug adapters and it comes with clear instructions.
Both men and women can benefit from using the Veet Infini’Silk Pro, although this is a body hair only hair remover and is not effective or safe to be used on the face.
You can rest assured that the Veet Infini’Silk Pro is perfectly safe to use too. It is recommended by the FDA and has a skin color sensor that will not work if your skin is too dark for the strength of the light pulse. The Veet Infini’Silk Pro gives you the option to choose between 5 different strengths of light pulse too.
- PHILIPS LUMEA COMFORT IPL HAIR REMOVAL SYSTEM
- PRICE $$$$
- Dimensions : 4.9 x 1.8 x 3.1 inches
- Weight : 1.4 pounds
- Technology : IPL technology
- Great for : Light to medium skin tones and on naturally dark blond, brown, and black hair
- Features : Skin tone sensor, corded
- DEESS SERIES 3 HAIR REMOVAL SYSTEM
- PRICE $
- Dimensions : 10.2 x 8.3 x 4.7 inches
- Weight : 2.5 pounds
- Technology : IPL Technology
- Great for : All skin colors ranging from white to dark brown and all parts of the body
- Features : Multi-functional if purchased skin rejuvenation lamp or acne lamp, battery operated
- VEEZY ULTRA LIGHT IPL HAIR REMOVAL DEVICE
- PRICE $
- Dimensions : 11 x 7.5 x 2.5 inches
- Weight : 1.8 pounds
- Technology : Anti-scald Technology
- Great for : Medium skin tones and on naturally dark blond, brown, and black hair.
- Features : Automatic lighting mode, corded
- PHILIPS LUMEA BRI956 PRESTIGE IPL HAIR REMOVAL DEVICE
- PRICE $$$$$
- Dimensions : 3 x 3.5 x 3.2 inches
- Weight : 3.7 pounds
- Technology : Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)
- Great for : naturally dark blonde, brown and black hair and on skin tones from very white to dark brown
- Features : Smart Skin color sensor, corded operation, 4 attachments for different parts of the body, battery operated
- SILK’N INFINITY HAIR REMOVAL DEVICE
- PRICE $$$$
- Dimensions : 5.1 x 3 x 2 inches
- Weight : 2.2 pounds
- Technology : Home pulsed light HPL technology
- Great for : Lighter skin tones and brown to black hair
- Features : Galvanic energy treatment, corded operation
6. Philips Lumea Comfort IPL Hair Removal SystemIn case you are looking for professional hair removal results at home, Philips Lumea Comfort is a very good choice. Having sold more than one million worldwide, this product has earned its great reputation. It uses IPL technology to deliver up to 75% hair reduction after only four treatments or two months if used twice a week.
Philips Lumea Comfort features a skin tone sensor to make sure that your skin and hair tone is suitable and has a selection of five adjustable light energy settings for effective treatment. The skin tone sensor measures your skin complexion at the beginning of each session and occasionally during the session. If a too dark skin tone is detected, it will automatically stop emitting pulses. Philips Lumea Comfort can be used on light to medium skin tones and on naturally dark blond, brown, and black hair. However, it is not effective on red, light blond, white, or gray hair. It also offers six years of full body treatments with no replacement lamps.
Philips Lumea Comfort can be used all over the body including most sensitive areas. You can treat your legs, arms, armpits, bikini area and stomach. Application times range from 1-1.5 minutes for armpits and bikini lines to 11 minutes for the lower leg area.
Last but not the least, Philips Lumea Comfort comes with a 60 day trial period with. money-back guarantee. Furthermore, the device has a 2 years of full warranty. We are convinced that this is a reliable product and fully suggest it.
7. DEESS Series 3 Hair Removal SystemAre you fed up with weekly waxing or shaving and the skin irritations that come afterwards? Do you hate the ride to the dermotologist or spa? If so, then DEESS Series 3 hair removal system might just be the solution for you!
DEESS Series 3 promises 90% of hair reduction within 3 months if used weekly. So, you can expect considerable hair reduction after only a 6 to 12 weeks plan! It uses IPL technology to prevent hair growth permanently. DEESS Series 3 is applicable to all skin colors ranging from white to dark brown and all parts of the body, including the face. However, like most of the other laser hair removal devices, it is not effective on white, grey, red or blonde hair.
DEESS Series 3 is, in fact, a multi-functional device. In standard, it comes with only a hair removal lamp. But, if you want a skin rejuvenation or acne lamp, you can buy them separately. The device shoots 20-25 flashes per minute and it takes about 8 minutes to treat a leg or an arm. It is not a battery operated unit and thus you need to keep it plugged in when in use.
DEESS Series promises 350,000 flashes per lamp and therefore each lamp has a long lifespan of 3 years. So, you actually will never need to buy a replacement lamp. Plus, it comes with a warranty of 24 months.
8. Veezy Ultra Light IPL Hair Removal DeviceVeezy Ultra Light hair removal system is a great choice for quick results. It promises considerable hair reduction after the fourth treatment, and 90% of permanent hair reduction after only 10 treatments.
Veezy has an automatic lighting mode which applies as the device slides through your skin. Also, it features anti-scald technology in which the distance between the filter and skin is optimized to not only provide the most effective treatment but also a minimal pain. Veezy works on medium skin tones and on naturally dark blond, brown, and black hair. it can be used just about everywhere: legs, arms, lips, chin, armpit, and bikini lines.
Veezy is a corded device that needs to be kept plugged in when in use. It features a quartz lamp tube and its integrated lamp holder has 350,000 flash counts, which can be considered as a long lifespan.
9. Philips Lumea BRI956 Prestige IPL Hair Removal DevicePhilips Lumea Prestige is a tremandously effective laser hair removal device when used correctly. It uses IPL technology and comes with 4 different attachments curved for 4 different parts of the body: body, face, bikini and underarms. After choosing the right attachment for your intended treatment, you can leave the rest to the device. Its SmartSkin sensor will advise the best setting for your skin tone and as a result you will get optimal results in a short time. Philips Lumea Prestige promises up to 92% hair reduction in just 3 treatments.
Philips Lumea Prestige is suitable for a wide variety of hair and skin types. It works on naturally dark blonde, brown and black hair and on skin tones from very white to dark brown. However, it cannot be used to treat white/grey, light blonde or red hair and is not suitable for very dark skin. It is a battery operated device and needs 1 Lithium ion battery, which is inluded in its package.
10. Silk’n Infinity Hair Removal DeviceSilk’n Infinity hair removal devices are based on home pulsed light technology, known as HPL technology in short. HPL is considered as safe and effective for long-term hair removal because it uses optical light energy. It also promises a painless treatment.
Silk’n Infinity is best suited for lighter skin tones and darker hair. It comes with a built-in sensor designed to enable application only on suitable skin tones. With Silk’n Infinity, best hair removal results are with black and dark brown hair types because this hair has more melanin. Brown and light brown hairs typically require a greater number of treatments since they are harder to treat. When you first start treatments it is recommended that you treat every two weeks. Usually, you will begin seeing results after three or four treatments, and following that, you can start treating monthly. Silk’n Infinity promises a 92% reduction in hair growth, permanently.
Silk’n Infinity is a corded device, so you will never run out of power with this one. Also, it features lifetime pulses which means that you will never need a refill cartridge.
Best at Home Laser Hair Removal Comparison Chart
|Product name||PRICE||Dimensions||Weight||Technology||Great for||Features|
|TRIA BEAUTY HAIR REMOVAL LASER 4X||$$$$$||11.3 x 10.1 x 5.8 inches||4.1 pounds||Diode laser||medium and dark hair and pale skin||Digital display, pulse counter|
|REMINGTON IPL6000 ILIGHT PRO PLUS QUARTZ HAIR REMOVAL SYSTEM||$$$$||8.4 x 6.4 x 8.2 inches||3.9 pounds||ProPulse technology with long life quartz bulb with 30,000 flashes||medium to darker hair colors and will not work on light colored hair like white and grey. It is less effective on lighter hair colors like light blonde or red||Skin tone sensor, skin contact sensor, electrically powered|
|SILK’N FLASH&GO HAIR REMOVAL DEVICE||$||9 x 6 x 3 inches||1 pounds||Home Pulsed Light (HPL)||lighter skin tones and brown-to-black hair. Good for sensitive areas||5,000 pulses of hair removal energy, skin tone sensor|
|Braun Gillette Venus Silk Expert IPL 5001||$$$$||4.3 x 13.8 x 6.9 inches||2.3 pounds||Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)||lighter to medium skin tones and natural blonde to dark brown or black hair||SensoAdapt skin color sensor, corded operation|
|VEET INFINI’SILK PRO LIGHT-BASED IPL HAIR REMOVAL SYSTEM||$$$||5.3 x 8.8 x 8.6 inches||2.2 pounds||Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)||lighter skin tones and brown to black hair||Skin color sensor, skin contact sensor, 5 light energy levels, and corded operation|
|PHILIPS LUMEA COMFORT IPL HAIR REMOVAL SYSTEM||$$$$||4.9 x 1.8 x 3.1 inches||1.4 pounds||Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)||Light to medium skin tones and on naturally dark blond, brown, and black hair||Skin tone sensor, corded|
|DEESS SERIES 3 HAIR REMOVAL SYSTEM||$||10.2 x 8.3 x 4.7 inches||2.5 pounds||Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)||All skin colors ranging from white to dark brown and all parts of the body||Multi-functional if purchased skin rejuvenation lamp or acne lamp, battery operated|
|VEEZY ULTRA LIGHT IPL HAIR REMOVAL DEVICE||$||11 x 7.5 x 2.5 inches||1.8 pounds||Anti-scald Technology||Medium skin tones and on naturally dark blond, brown, and black hair.||Automatic lighting mode, corded|
|PHILIPS LUMEA BRI956 PRESTIGE IPL HAIR REMOVAL DEVICE||$$$$$||3 x 3.5 x 3.2 inches||3.7 pounds||Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)||naturally dark blonde, brown and black hair and on skin tones from very white to dark brown||Smart Skin color sensor, corded operation, 4 attachments for different parts of the body, battery operated|
|SILK’N INFINITY HAIR REMOVAL DEVICE||$$$$||5.1 x 3 x 2 inches||2.2 pounds||Home pulsed light HPL technology||Lighter skin tones and brown to black hair||Galvanic energy treatment, corded operation|
What Is Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal is a medical procedure during which a concentrated beam of light, called laser in this case, is used to remove unwanted hair. During this procedure, the laser emits a light that is absorbed by the melanin pigment in the hair. The light energy is converted to heat, which damages the hair follicles in the skin. Eventually, this damage inhibits or delays future hair growth.
Laser hair removal has different types depending on the wavelength of light used during the procedure. Below, you may find the most commonly used three types which are used in at home laser hair removal devices:
Intense Pulsed Light therapy is one of the most popular light-based hair removal types. It actually is not a laser and the difference is that while lasers send a single beam of light, IPL sends out a whole spectrum. Home IPL hair removal devices apply very gentle pulses of light to the hair root which makes the hair go into its resting phase. As a result, the hair falls out, and after regular therapy, gradually your body grows less hair in that area. IPL is known to be best effective on pale skin and lighter hair.
Home Pulsed Light therapy is unique to the Silk’n brand. This patented technology uses gentle pulses of optical light energy to prevent hair growth at the root of each follicle. The hair follicle absorbs the light and while the skin remains unaffected by the light, the growth of each follicle is stunted. For HPL treatments to be effective, there must be a contrast between the color of hair and the skin tone. This makes treatments ineffective on people with dark skin tones and less effective on people with blonde hair. Like IPL treatments, HPL treatments are most appropriate for light skin and dark hair.
In a diode laser hair removal treatment, along with laser, the temperature factor is in use. They together immobilize the hair follicle eliminating its ability to grow hair. People with naturally dark skin are not fit for diode laser hair removal treatment. Darker skin has the tendency of absorbing too much of the laser energy resulting in blistering or permanent skin discoloration. Therefore, it works best if you’ve got a pale-to-medium skin tone.
How Effective Is Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal is becoming more and more popular as it is so painless and easy to do. Studies have shown that people who use laser hair removal systems can often experience permanent hair removal over time too. The key to it is to treat the area with unwanted hair regularly for a certain period of time.
You should certainly make sure that you use the laser hair remover at least once a fortnight for around 3 months. This is how long it will take most of home laser hair removal devices to fully remove all targeted hairs and start showing less regrowth too. Over the space of around a year, you should start expecting to see permanent hair removal. Your skin will feel smooth and you will notice that you need to use the laser hair remover less frequently.
Although not everyone sees permanent hair removal, laser hair removal treatments do result in less hair regrowth and less noticeable hair regrowth too so at home laser hair removal is very effective in minimizing and reducing unwanted body hairs.
How Safe Is Laser Hair Removal?
Most at home laser hair removal systems are approved by the FDA. To achieve this approval, electronic devices have to pass rigorous safety testing procedures, so to eliminate all the risks of laser hair removal, you should make sure that the laser hair remover that you are looking at is FDA approved.
For unsuitable skin colors, some hair removers have an automatic cut off the sensor and will not work in order to protect skin that is not suitable. To avoid accidentally shining the laser anywhere other than the skin, some devices also have a skin sensor that will ensure that the device only works when the beam is making full contact with skin. You should also make sure that you have a suitable body hair color for the device, as some hair types are not suitable.
Laser hair removal targets the hair follicles, meaning that your skin will not burn or be hurt during the hair removal process. This is what makes laser hair removal so popular amongst those looking to minimize their body hair.
Does Laser Hair Removal Procedure Hurt?
Laser hair removal treatment is mostly a painless procedure. What you should expect is mainly a pinching sensation. It might get slightly more uncomfortable in certain areas where the skin tends to be more sensitive such as along your top lip and bikini line but as the sessions go on and the hair decreases, the feeling diminishes, too.
Also, there are some tricks you can use to make the treatments more comfortable and less painful:
- Prior to the laser treatment, you can apply a topical numbing cream.
- Keep your hair length short.
- Drink a gallon of water before the treatment.
- Avoid laser hair removal immediately before or during menstruation.
- Purchase a good ice pack.
Important Notes To Take Before Laser Treatment
If you are considering using a laser hair remover, you should always make sure that the device that you have chosen is going to be suitable for your needs. There are some laser hair removers that are not suited to certain areas of the body, such as the face. You should always make sure that the laser hair remover you choose is fit for the purpose that you need it for.
You should also make sure that you have the skin and hair types that are suitable for laser hair removal. Unfortunately, darker skin types are not suited to laser hair removal treatments and you should also avoid at home laser hair removal if you have red, grey, white or very light blonde body hairs.
Always read the instructions before you begin using any laser hair removal device and remember that it will take time until you start seeing permanent results.
The Dos And Don’ts Of Laser Hair Removal
– DO shave in between treatments. This is the best way to quickly remove hair without damaging the root and it will make the procedure less painful.
– DO avoid sun exposure. Lasers are more compatible with paler skin-types, so the tan skin will minimize the efficiency of the laser.
– DO exfoliate the area gently because it encourages the dead roots to fall out after every treatment.
– DO wear a high factor SPF after treatments. Post-treatment, skin becomes more sensitive to UV rays, so a high factor sunscreen will protect it from hyperpigmentation and sensitivity.
– DON’T apply heavy make-up for 24 hours after your laser treatment. Makeup can clog the skin and cause breakouts.
– DON’T wax, epilate or pluck your hair in between treatments. All these hair removal techniques remove hair from the root and when the hair is completely pulled out, there won’t be anything there for the laser to target.
– DON’T scratch the area! You may experience itchiness, but scratching your treated skin can lead to inflammation or irritation. Thus, leave the area alone and let it heal.
These are just 5 of the best at home laser hair removal systems that you could choose from when selecting a home laser hair remover. Some of them allow you to replace the laser pulse cartridge making the device reusable, whilst others, such as the Tria beauty hair removal laser 4x has just the cartridge that is built into it, making it disposable. If you like to frequently upgrade your devices, then this may be a good option for you.
There are many benefits to using laser hair removal at home. You can save money on the costs of professional treatments. At home, treatments can be much more convenient too, as you can do those at any time you like.
Over time, you will notice permanent results and in the meantime, less hair regrowth and finer, less noticeable body hair too. Laser hair removal is also one of the least painful hair removal treatments you can find too.